DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager who can take the reins and join our growing marketing team! In this role, you will manage our B2B communication channels, be a HubSpot whiz, and own mapping out content for buyer personas. You will report to the CMO and Head of Digital Marketing who oversees lead generation and will work cross-functionally with other departments such as the digital and creative team. The best candidate is strategic, innovative, and a team player passionate about helping everyday people achieve financial wellness.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Live in HubSpot and manage all inbound programs
- Identify content needs and work with content teams to generate new content for buyer personas (especially blog posts and gated content offerings such as eBooks, Whitepapers, Case Studies… etc.)
- Build landing pages, workflows, and new strategic campaigns
- Report on marketing funnel analytics
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including channels such as email, social media, blogging, paid marketing
- Analyze and make strategic recommendations on SEO campaigns to retain existing high search rankings as well as gain new keyword rankings
- Secure guest blogging opportunities
- Report on inbound performance to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs
- Create persona-based content as well as content for different personas in different stages of the buyer journey
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience working in a B2B or B2C capacity
- Experienced with CMS or ECMs and marketing automation software such as HubSpot
- Experience with programs such as: Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Keyword, BuzzSumo, etc.
- Familiarity with CRM programs and building out smart lists
- A master at onsite and offsite SEO strategy
Bonus Points for:
- A background in writing
- Coding knowledge
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO