Culture & Engagement Program Manager at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Angi is looking for a Culture & Engagement Program Manager to join the People Ops team. At Angi, we are “all about talent” and we “enjoy the journey.” You will help us live up to our values by creating a fun and inclusive environment for our team members to thrive. You will also support the strategy for community involvement and philanthropic giving. Our workforce has shifted significantly over the past year to a hybrid/virtual work environment and we’re looking for someone who can help us engage with our people in new and exciting ways.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with key stakeholders to create a framework for assessing team member engagement & satisfaction, define Angi’s vision for our remote teams, & lead the programmatic activities to move this forward.
- Champion our values through creative implementation across our remote organization.
- Plan and facilitate engagement activities across Angi.
- Partner closely with People Ops and the DEI council to create programs that align initiatives (speakers, webinars, events, etc.) and promote engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Identify and facilitate virtual events and activities for our remote teams.
- Manage the Angi Swag Program including key touchpoints across the employee lifecycle (new hire, work anniversaries, recognition and our Angi Swag Store).
- Manage the philanthropic strategy for the organization.
- Act as a resource for smaller groups and teams to plan and facilitate group activities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in a role focused on engagement, communication and events planning (ideally in a remote environment).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think big and small – strategic but can manage the details.
- Ability and experience in creating key partnerships and relationships inside and outside an organization.
- Project management experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world