Customer Marketing and Community Manager at Peakon
We believe that we can radically change the world of work. We hear from our customers every day that when an organization understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterized by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organizations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Who you are:
The Customer Marketing and Community Manager will focus on building, nurturing, and maintaining Peakon’s online community and Customer Advocacy programs. Success in this role can be achieved with a passion for the customer and a focus on building lasting customer relationships. The Customer Experience Manager will own the customer advocacy recruitment and engagement strategy, creation of targeted acts of advocacy programs by tier, and development of a Peakon customer ecosystem via online community forums, events, customer meet-ups, etc.
- Launch, manage and curate Peakon’s online community which will serve as a primary destination for our customers to network and strategize with one another from every corner of the world.
- Coordinate with marketing to help organize and participate in events to build offline communities regionally and build brand awareness.
- Work cross-functionally with teams in Marketing, PR, Customer Success, Sales, and Product to source thought leadership, content and discussion topics to thoughtfully engage customers and advocates.
- Manage Peakon’s customer reference program, identifying top reference accounts to leverage for creation of strong customer case studies, quotes, references, stories based on business priorities.
- Manage reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
- Become the go-to expert in existing customer data & stories.
- Assist with the creation and management of customer advisory boards, along with engaging customers for reviews and feedback
- Grow Peakon’s Elevate Advocacy program by working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders & customers to accomplish the following advocacy & adoption initiatives:
- Identifying net new advocates to join our reference program
- Contributing customer content in the form of videos, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Identifying customers for PR, social media, speaking opportunities, analyst relations, and awards
- Support key deliverables, events, and initiatives that involve highlighting customers, including customer case studies, presentations, Belong Summit, and more
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS, ideally in a Customer Marketing role
- Experience in customer-facing role in customer experience, community management, customer success and/or marketing, sales or sales development, or customer advocacy programs a plus
- Building relationships and delighting customers is what you live for, going above and beyond to turn customers into raving fans.
- Ability to see the big picture and focused on measuring ROI through all customer experience programs, in addition to increasing referrals, cross-sell/upsell opportunities, retention, and loyalty.
- Creativity in engaging and motivating advocates with out-of-the-box thinking and innovative programs.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate cross-functionally to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, follow-up, and storytelling skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects, often under tight timelines, and consistently deliver results
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- Keen attention to detail and focus on delivering a high-quality work product across all programs
- Outstanding customer relationship-building skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with the ability to thrive in a very dynamic environment
- Experience with social media and marketing campaigns
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401k w/ Match
- Equity Program for all Employees
- Flexible family leave policy
- Dependent Allowance Program
- Flexible work and travel policy
- Company-wide trips
- Catered lunches once a week