WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of Integrations and Onboarding experts dedicated to helping customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – providing a great customer experience, and supporting each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Onboarding Manager.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager for our Commercial team, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle by onboarding Braze’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze. Working alongside Solutions Architects and Customer Success Managers, you’ll project manage the delivery of many onboardings against both CRM and Technical requirements to achieve key client milestones as efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst or client success professional along with a high level of curiosity and focus.
- Project manage a portfolio of Commercial customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value
- Maintain and manage internal stakeholders in support of fostering a cohesive and compelling customer experience
- Engage with customer stakeholders to quickly understand their business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops on both strategic and technical topics
- Take ownership of technical workstreams in onboarding projects and work directly with client side product and engineering stakeholders
- Where required, tailor 1:1 remote onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases internally to product development
- Understand and document project scope, integration requirements and stakeholder roles & hierarchy to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding
- Contribute to the design and improvement of processes and project delivery materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Where required, coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties to drive desired implementation outcomes
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 year+ experience in a client facing work environment
- Experience with project management and technology implementation
- Have a high level of intellectual curiosity and the ability to constantly learn
- Excellent analytical, problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills with the desire and ability to identify, and help implement change
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills: you will need to to quickly understand customer needs or issues and deliver a clear and concise response via video calls and emails
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- You have demonstrated interest/experience in one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.