In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
We are looking to hire a passionate Customer Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to manage the Bluecore onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers as they transition from their existing email service provider to Bluecore’s platform.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to build their own email marketing campaigns and set them up for success. Your energy and passion will change the way that our customers work with us! The ideal candidate is customer-centric, loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious!
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have Bluecore fully configured, the customer has completed all of their goals and is fully trained to start implementing campaigns. Metrics will include the time to launch customers, quality launches, launch success metrics and customer satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge?Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the client on-boarding process for clients from when the purchase was made until when the client successfully launches Bluecore
- Establish a strong relationship with your clients and get the client pumped about starting their journey with Bluecore
- Manage the client transition from Sales to Customer Success and look for ways to improve the process
- Prepare for the customer kick-off meeting and ensure the client relationship gets off on the right foot
- Set the right client expectations and make sure the project is completed on time and within project scope
- Work with deliverability team to create and implement batch email ramp up plans
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience
- Understand what the client perceives as value and what is important to their business, and Prioritize the onboarding achievements and campaign launches based on these.
- Effectively & consistently communicate project status to the client and impacts to timelines based on missed results
- Ensure a clear understanding of the Bluecore platform.
- At least 4 years of experience in a customer facing position in a technology environment
- Experience with Email Marketing required (customer success, project management or consulting at Email Service Provider experience strongly preferred) In depth understanding of email marketing and best practices
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, a PMP certification is an asset
- ESP/Deliverability understanding and knowledge, manage customer expectations of how the email ramp up process works
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts, basic knowledge of graphic design and page layout as well as HTML and CSS would be a plus
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills
- BA/BS degree is required
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- Remote first company with Hybrid office model for NYC headquarters #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.