As a Via Customer Operations Associate Principal, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, service operations management, and product development. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to product development, both internal and customer-facing
- Create and implement online service solutions for new and existing lines of business
- Uncover opportunities for efficiency and execute changes to realize improvements in both user experience and financial performance
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis as Via expands to additional markets
Who You Are
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player that thrives working with diverse teams across all Via offices
- Analytical and obsessed with numbers; you’re comfortable manipulating data with platforms such as Excel, Tableau, and/or Looker
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- At least 3 years of experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a similarly fast-paced environment; management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.