Dynamic Yield is looking for a Customer Program Manager to be the focal point for some of our largest enterprise clients.
You will be in charge of driving program progress across complex and technical product integrations involving the clients and multiple vendors. We expect the Customer Program Manager to take charge of key initiatives, develop program plans to ensure initiative success, and see that both Dynamic Yield and external partners are meeting those success criteria. In addition to having excellent program management and account management skills, the ideal candidate will also be able to parse through complex datasets to deliver value-driven reports and insights to our clients. This position will best fit those looking for project ownership responsibilities, and a cross-functional role that influences key outcomes for Dynamic Yield and its clients.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products, with a heavy focus on technical aspects.
- Partner with the Data Analysis, Engineering, and Development teams to resolve client issues and answer client requests.
- Set outcomes and measurable objectives with the client (milestones).
- Hold clients and Dynamic Yield accountable for delivering against success criteria.
- Understand client use cases and design project plans to facilitate them.
- Own outcomes including risk management and mitigation, and client value realization.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Interpret complex data to produce value-driven reports.
- Create value-driven recommendations with the help of the Data Analysis team.
- At least 3 years of experience in project or program management, or in a similar position
- At least 2 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Expert level in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Project or similar software
- Bonus: At least 1 year of experience in account management or in a similar position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.