Customer Service Project Manager/Analyst
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Customer Service Project Manager who shares a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement of the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver and proficient in data analytics and project management. You have a penchant for collaborating on cross-functional teams. You are innately motivated and jump in to help your team wherever necessary. You are passionate about CLEAR’s overall vision and you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and execute key projects focused on improving the customer experience, particularly in the areas of service delivery and recovery, and workforce optimization.
- You have experience managing vendor relationships either as the client or as the vendor. Enterprise/SaaS implementation experience is a plus.
- Improve reporting and analysis process for monitoring team productivity and quality. Experience with creating performance scorecards, Excel dashboards, or working with Excel macros is a plus.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with others to help spotlight and problem solve customer experience pain points.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in project management and data analytics, preferably in Service Operations or Customer Experience.
- You take a data-driven and creative approach when solving problems, big or small.
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and for our customers.
- You’re willing and able to help with critical customer issues on evenings and weekends when needed.
- You’re willing to travel when needed.