Customer Service Project Manager/Analyst
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a Customer Service Project Manager who shares a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement of the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver and proficient in data analytics and project management. You have a penchant for collaborating on cross-functional teams. You are innately motivated and jump in to help your team wherever necessary. You are passionate about CLEAR’s overall vision and you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and execute key projects focused on improving the customer experience, particularly in the areas of service delivery and recovery, and workforce optimization.
- You have experience managing vendor relationships either as the client or as the vendor. Enterprise/SaaS implementation experience is a plus.
- Improve reporting and analysis process for monitoring team productivity and quality. Experience with creating performance scorecards, Excel dashboards, or working with Excel macros is a plus.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with others to help spotlight and problem solve customer experience pain points.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in project management and data analytics, preferably in Service Operations or Customer Experience.
- You take a data-driven and creative approach when solving problems, big or small.
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and for our customers.
- You’re willing and able to help with critical customer issues on evenings and weekends when needed.
- You’re willing to travel when needed.