The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Celonis is looking for a Deal Operation Program Manager to join our fast growing Deal Operations team. This role will be responsible for overseeing the and managing the numerous process improvement and automation projects being driven by the Deal Operations teams. These projects will drive significant change and value for the entire Celonis organization. In addition to overseeing and driving projects, this role will oversee all reporting and communication for the Deal Operations team. This will provide significant exposure to the full Celonis executive team. This communication will also include all training and enablement the team provides for stakeholder organizations, both recorded and live training.
- Partner in a trusted adviser capacity to Deal Operations Leadership, sales community and other internal stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership to develop streamlined processes and solutions for challenges faced by the Deal Operations team
- Deliver best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Scope and execute project work with minimum oversight to meet goals identified by Management
- Partner with product teams on strategies for new products and bundled solutions
- Develop relevant cross-functional relationships to understand products, competition, and the competitive market
- Create sales enablement materials to train Sales on best practices for product pricing and positioning
- Provide clear communication to Deal Operations leadership as well as Celonis executives on activities and projects under the Deal Operations team
- Optimize reporting and metrics to measure effectiveness of Deal Operations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Celonis products
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- University Degree in Business, Law, Economics or similar
- Relevant working experience (3-7 years) in contract negotiation, Cloud/SaaS Business, Sales Operations, Deal Desk or comparable fields.
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German, French, Spanish & Italian as a plus)
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.