DEI Program Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork is committed, and we are expanding our team. We are seeking an experienced Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Specialist to champion and implement our DEI strategies and initiatives. Reporting to and partnering with the VP, Global Inclusion, you will lead the development, execution and management of programs that promote DEI principles.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an innovative, creative thinker with a track record of successfully building DEI programs and designing and implementing related measurements across all workplace structures. You should have a passion to promote meaningful, long lasting change, which aims to make Unqork a DEI leader in the industry. This role requires someone who is knowledgeable on the impacts of workplace and sociological conditions on people, especially members of under-represented groups. This person is a key strategist in designing DEI programs and assisting with Employee Resource Strategy Group program ideas and logistics that yield success for the employee population at Unqork.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an internal thought partner to develop, lead and measure DEI internal and external program efforts
- Partner with VP, Global Inclusion to identify, define and establish metrics for measuring the effectiveness and success of DEI programs and policies
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to evaluate initiatives to ensure that DEI has been considered, including, but not limited to, People policies, practices, and procedures, as well as internal and external communications and product design
- Partner collaboratively with Talent Acquisition team, People Team, and ERSGs to develop comprehensive DEI recruitment and retention strategies
- Help define how DEI strategy aligns with our business goals and Unqork Values in partnership with leaders across the company
- Partner with networks and build relationships with professional and educational organizations for establishing recruitment, training, mentoring, and other unique, sponsored opportunities with a DEI focus; seek and consider opportunities to represent Unqork externally, including industry conference participation and speaking events
- Facilitate and co-facilitate DEI discussions, events, trainings, and programs both internally and community/industry-facing to promote learning, cultural awareness, and corporate development
- Manage ERSG progress, discussions and events; help monitor and promote ERSG projects, reports and participation
- Identify DEI vendors and build out and manage supplier programs
Who you are:
- You have experience developing and managing successful, data-driven DEI programs and enjoy being hands-on
- You have a strong background in research, data analytics, and/or the study of history/sociology of marginalized groups
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint preparation and presentations
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of DEI/anti-racism principles
- You believe that DEI is truly your purpose and passion and you thrive on helping others develop understanding, application of learning, and taking accountability actions
- You’re a curious, continual, and open-minded learner
- You’re a strong self-starter who enjoys both autonomy and collaborating, requiring minimal direction
- You have excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- You’re an approachable relationship builder and trusted advisor who enjoys partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- You are results driven and can seamlessly translate data into useful insights for decision making and measuring impact
- You show strong attention to detail and have exceptional project management and organizational skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.