Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a Deployments Project Manager (DPM) to oversee and coordinate the successful deployment of multi-modality medical imaging into Primary Care Practices. In this role you will be responsible for creating effective and efficient project plans which maximize customer satisfaction while maintaining the operational efficiency of the deployment team. You will also be responsible for weekly communication updates pertaining to the status of the individual deployments to be provided to internal stakeholders, as well as our customers. The success of our clients depends on you, so our ideal candidate is organized, professional, an excellent communicator, and adept at stakeholder management.
As the Deployments Project Manager, you will (responsibilities)...
- Provide the “Air Traffic Control” for each deployment project, ensuring that all requisite workstreams are scoped and completed for a successful deployment and go-live.
- Autonomously own the project outcomes to ensure a smooth onboarding to Imagen’s suite of products and services.
- Be the “face of Imagen” as the main point of contact for the client throughout the project.
- Provide proactive project-level transparency for the client and internal stakeholders, managing problems as they arise and designing solutions to fit the project.
You will love this job if (requirements)...
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’ve received a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years’ experience in project management, or associate degree with at least 5 years’ experience in project management.
- You have experience creating appropriate time estimates, timeline optimizations and managing gantt charts.
- You are an organized, process-driven person with a customer-first mentality.
- You are an equanimous professional, with the ability to react to, and resolve, difficult situations.
- You have both the confidence to be an independent representative of Imagen in the field and the awareness to be a team player with diverse client personnel.
- You are passionate about improving the lives of patients and primary care providers.
- You are able to travel and be in the field ~15% of the time.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Minimum three years of experience leading cross functional teams
- Live within 60-minute drive of a major airport
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company. For this role, you will need a reliable WiFi network, a quiet workspace and desk/chair.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.