See all jobs
You are the critical driver of operations, systems, tools, and processes to enable our Design team to produce world-class work.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
At Frame.io, Design Operations plays the critical role of driving operations, systems, tools, and processes that enable the Design team to produce world-class work. This is a highly cross-functional role that will bring strong leadership to guide work through our entire Design lifecycle. This includes prioritizing Design execution and working with the Product and Engineering teams to mitigate risks to our deliverables. At Frame.io, we set a uniquely high standard for design, and Design Operations plays an integral role in helping us reach this standard.
- Lead process and programs for the Product Design team. Develop and implement processes across the design lifecycle and facilitate exceptional collaboration and communication across product teams
- Own Product Design team project management and prioritization. Work with cross-functional stakeholders to have a constant beat on our Product priorities and ensure that Product Design is well aligned
- Develop and maintain a source of truth for Design project status. Serve as the point-of-contact for tracking and reporting on projects and initiatives, blockers, risks and dependencies. Work with Design and Product leaders to ensure dependencies are effectively planned for
- Enhance Design/Product/Engineering collaboration
- Manage our Design tool stack. Evaluate, implement, and manage tools, to solve our need for global design collaboration
- Source, evaluate, and manage Product Design freelance/agency contributors. Work with Design leadership to assess opportunities for external contributors. Partner with Legal, Finance, etc. to hire, onboard, and off-board 3rd party contributors
- Project managing “special Design projects.” Track and drive initiatives with no natural home to excellence and completion. Effectively prioritize these vs. planned design work
- Own Design team onboarding. Partner with Design/Product/Engineering leadership to develop an effective onboarding process to ensure new team members are able to get themselves up the curve quickly
- 5+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience supporting design teams
- Experience working directly with product designers, engineers, UX researchers, and content strategists
- Successful track record of operating with a high degree of autonomy to develop structure
- Exceptional taste in design and passion for world-class design
- Experience managing freelancers, agencies and contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.