Director of Business Performance at Peloton
The Director of Business Performance will support Peloton’s executive leadership by providing key business insights, driving strategic decision making, and tracking and monitoring operational business performance across the organization in an effort to maximize alignment, efficiency, and business driven results. The Director Of Business Performance will report into Peloton’s VP of PMO.
As the Director, you will help build a team that oversees the translation of operational performance into financial impact. In this role, you will identify and model opportunities based on cross-functional contributions from Executive Leadership, Strategy, FP&A, and PMO to ensure business alignment and focus. You will serve as the main point of contact for many Peloton business units to identify areas of optimization and bring forward detailed analysis, solutions, and recommendations. Additionally, you will design and facilitate corporate governance to ensure repeatable, standardized efficiency across Peloton business units.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent written and oral communicator and know how to lead via influence. Last but certainly not least, as a Director at Peloton, you will effectively represent the company and its values externally as well as be a culture carrier internally.
- Support Peloton’s executive leadership with business insights and formal recommendations, unlocking strategic actions and opportunities
- Establish a monthly and quarterly business performance review process across Peloton functions and focus areas, as well as decision making standards and frameworks based on financial performance, business plan objectives, and results
- Design company wide OKRs in collaboration with Peloton’s executive leadership and support quarterly measurements and readouts
- Collaborate with Peloton functional leaders to monitor business performance, initiative prioritization, and target areas of optimization. Collaborate with Strategy, PMO, and Finance to evaluate performance in context of our strategic plan
- Influence broad organizational strategic direction and planning on a go-forward basis
- Establish trusted relationships with teams and interface with stakeholders across Peloton business units
- Engage with financial leaders and team members to support ongoing execution of investment, growth, and scale initiatives
- Able to “connect the dots” across products, markets, members, partners and programs to identify interdependencies and long-term growth opportunities
- 10-12 years of experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Business Strategy, or Data Analysis
- Experience at a high-growth tech company a plus
- Outstanding data and business/financial analytics skills
- Experience in setting strategic business optimization roadmaps, ideally at a corporate level
- Experience in designing and measuring corporate OKRs
- Excellent ability to build models and forecasts
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills - great relationship manager
- A natural leader who can effectively build a team and develop talent
- Masters or Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.