Director, Global Events at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Are you a passionate B2B marketer who understands the important role events play in driving business results with proven success in producing both in-person and virtual brand experiences?
Riskified is looking for an innovative Director of Global Events to lead our global events team and drive our event vision and strategy.
You and your team will develop and manage a portfolio of in-person and virtual events that drive measurable results in account penetration and revenue acceleration. You’ll work closely with sales leadership, demand generation/ABM, content, business development, product marketing, marketing operations, regional marketing and others to strategically plan and execute memorable events (both branded and third party) across all stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Define our event strategy aligned with our overall business objectives, product roadmap and marketing strategy for both prospects and current customers
- Plan, organize and execute a diverse range of impactful virtual and in-person experiences to drive engagement, generate new business leads and grow existing business within our target accounts
- Manage, develop, coach and advise the global events team
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on event branding, target personas, speaker selection, event messaging and content development
- Drive all pre and post event marketing and communications
- Manage events budget and provide closed-loop communication about spending and planned allocations
- Measurement, reporting and analytics: Report on event results including engagement, contacts, meetings and opportunities; ensure ROI is measured for all programs on an ongoing cadence
- 10-15+ years global event leadership experience in a role managing both virtual and in-person events with at least 5 years people management experience, ideally for enterprise B2B companies
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and comfortable adding new ideas for different event types
- Detail oriented with strong program management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Experience working in an integrated marketing/demand gen organization
- Expertise in both virtual and live event best practices and martech/event platforms and tools landscape
- Experience with leading customer events, including annual summit and advisory boards
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent budget and financial management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.