Cedar has built a platform that uses technology to connect patients with healthcare providers in a way that helps solve the critical challenges of patient billing and payment. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand and manage the cost of their care.
The Client Implementations team is a core function of the Cedar organization. They are responsible for ensuring our new provider clients move from 0 to 1 on the Cedar platform. The team does this through deep data discovery, architecting a blueprint, and then creating a link that integrates our clients to the Cedar products. As we continue to scale, this team will begin to proactively identify areas for support and integrate Cedar’s newest products and features to our existing portfolio clients.
The Implementations team is seeking a Director of Implementation Services to oversee the support and integration of new feature releases for Cedar’s existing clients while also managing and growing a team of individuals based both locally to NYC and remotely. Working closely with our Head of Client Implementations, this Director of Implementation Services will provide direction and guidance for the Implementations Support teams’ daily and future operations.
- Lead a team responsible for (A) integration support and (B) implementing integration-focused needs within Cedar’s existing client base
- Manage and grow a team of sustained engineers and support engineers both remotely and in NYC
- Develop external stakeholder relationships and proactively manage a portfolio of provider clients after the initial implementation to the Cedar platform
- Work closely with the Head of Client Implementations to build and adopt processes and best practices across the team
- Proactively identify and address client technology needs through strategic assessments and ongoing communication with stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Support, to understand application features and product information for new releases and to drive better results with Cedar’s clients
- Develop metrics-oriented dashboards to regularly assess and report on integrations, support performance and service delivery
- Provide direction and guidance for the operation of the Implementations Helpdesk and other implementation services
- Resolve Support inquiries in a timely and productive manner
- Understand external stakeholders’ needs and priorities to optimize the use of their integration
- Act as the voice of the customer by providing internal feedback on how Cedar can better serve our provider clients and their patients
- Partner with our People team to hire and successfully onboard experienced talent
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of combined experience; ideally starting as an individual contributor, then transitioning to people management roles
- Extensive experience working in a software as a service company, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience scaling one or more teams at a fast-growing startup
- Customer support experience with an understanding of triage and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfort with ambiguity
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Director of Implementation Services who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.