DailyPay is looking for a proven, results-driven leader to be our Director of Implementation. In this position, you will lead an arm of our growing Partner Success Team.
As a senior leader, you will be responsible for empowering and supporting a team of Enterprise Implementation Managers, leading initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our product to ensure high adoption, and overall customer lifetime value. As Director of Implementation, you must have a mix of project management and technical implementation acumen to achieve client satisfaction by completing timely and accurate implementations. You must have strong experience in people management and developing/mentoring talent in a high-growth SaaS environment.
This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the on-boarding process and the ability to consistently communicate our value. You will work cross-functionally with all departments, having to manage priorities between teams and constantly collaborate to complete tasks and deliver results.
The Director of Implementation reports directly to the VP of Strategy & Operations.
- Manage team of high-performing Implementation Managers who oversee our enterprise and strategic accounts, as well as our mid-market accounts; continue to develop, mentor, and coach the Implementation tea, to high levels of performance and professional development
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Build partnership focused on mobilization of key stakeholders for our largest accounts
- Develop strategic plans to achieve target revenue goals and support the team in hitting or exceeding those goals
- Own the ultimate success of our implementations, including launch timeline and accuracy
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Project Management, Sales, QA, and Engineering
- Handle internal and client escalations with maturity and a solutions-based approach
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS Implementation experience within a digital technology environment, including 5+ years managing Enterprise Implementation
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Strong management skills with a focus on recognizing, inspiring, and developing talent
- Experience scaling teams, evolving organization structures, and maximizing resources
- Experience managing and negotiating Fortune 1000 companies
- Technical and product competence and understanding of HR technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the technology space
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Proven background in Customer Success, Customer Implementations, and Management
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon