Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Home improvement can be a hassle, but as Director of Implementation, you’ll make sure getting homes Sealed is a breeze. You and your team of Account Managers will do the hard stuff, so our customers can just sit back, and get comfortable.
You will build and oversee the team that delivers successful project implementations. Your team will manage everything from the day Sealed customers sign their agreement, to the day their project is complete and we have all of the completion paperwork.
In this cross-functional position, you’ll collaborate closely with leaders in Sales, Contractor Management, and RevOps to reduce process friction, and improve the accuracy and quality of our project scoping and installations.
Initially, you will be responsible for managing a team of 3-4 Account Managers who:
- Act as the first points of contact for customers, take care of them and ensure they have a great experience throughout their implementation journey.
- Manage all coordination between customers (post-sale) and contractor partners for field verification and installation activities.
- Adjust final project scopes with contractor partners based on field verification, and communicate required scope and/or agreement changes with appropriate involvement from the Sales team.
- Collect all required documents from customer and contractor partners pre and/or post installation.
- Approve and coordinate project change orders during and post installation.
- Process final completion documents, and facilitate timely contractor payment authorization.
In addition, you will be responsible for building out the Account Management team and function at Sealed, including:
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage additional Account Managers.
- Define the RevOps needs for the Implementation function.
- Define the unique Implementation needs for different measures and geographies.
- Create new processes and refine existing processes to meet KPI goals centered around Implementation speed, conversion, and customer satisfaction.
- Build productive relationships with Sealed’s Certified Contractor Partners.
What does success look like?
- Sealed customer projects are installed quickly, profitably, and at high quality levels that generate high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Customers rave about the Sealed post-sale process, and see it as setting the top bar for home improvement experiences.
- Contractors proudly reference their experience partnering with Sealed.
- 5+ years of experience, including 2+ years of managing a growing Implementation team
- Experience in an operationally complex industry that involves physical installations.
- Self-starter with an ownership mentality for all things Implementation
- Experience building a team, including recruiting, onboarding, and managing.
- Based in the NYC metro area or willing to relocate.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with CRM and scheduling software.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Familiarity with government or utility programs, permitting, or licensing.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US