Vimeo’s Marketing and Creative team is searching for an integrated Director of Production to help scale Vimeo’s in-house video and digital production capabilities.
You will be responsible for all aspects of video production across all marketing channels, including performance, brand, product, branded content, template studio, and live virtual events.
As a home for some of the world's best filmmakers, iconic global brands and content creators, as such, Vimeo’s own marketing and product videos need to be right up there, while keeping things nimble and agile.
The role will report to the VP, of Creative and Brand, and the requirements will be to both lead, mentor and grow Vimeo’s existing production team, as well as work with best-in-class external vendors.
You would have built forward-thinking production teams, worked cross functionally in-house global brand or production house/agency side, or all of the above.What you’ll do:
- Lead integrated digital first production for Vimeo worldwide
- Run, optimize and scale Vimeo’s internal production team
- Oversee, and lead production workflow, budgets and output, develop new strategies and workflows to maximise efficiency
- Lead and manage any 3rd party vendors and/or production companies
- Build an efficient and fluid process with Vimeo’s internal legal team
- Liaise with third parties on contracts, fees, T&Cs etc including talent, post/kit houses, production teams and other suppliers, and develop partnerships where appropriate
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years integrated production experience at an agency or in-house
- Strength in creatively problem-solving and critical thinking
- Knowledge of film and video production standard methodologies
- Relevant knowledge of web, mobile and software technologies
- Experience with financial and legal management of projects
- Experience working at a tech/SaaS business
- Print/Art buying experience
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs