Director, Integrations at Affirm
- Manage and mentor a group of senior and experienced Enterprise Technical Account Managers
- Be responsible for rapidly scaling the size and impact of this team by recruiting additional team members to our offices in San Francisco, New York and Chicago
- Improve client happiness with the integration process and improve the team's efficiency at the same time :-)
- Foster a culture of world-class relationship building
- Our partners should be gushing about how pleasant it is to work with our team
- Set a bar for technical excellence. You will be evaluating new hires on several axis, including their technical capabilities, handling escalations, and be seen as a technical expert by our partners
- Be a strong internal advocate for our merchants, working cross functionally to make sure their highest priorities are being met
What we are looking for:
- At least 10 years in b2b customer facing technical roles with significant management experience, including at least 2 years as a manager of managers.
- Proven ability to evaluate and develop successful leaders within your organization.
- Successful track record in recruiting client-facing engineers (Technical Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, etc).
- A great relationship builder who has the ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport with our partners’ engineers, product managers and other technical stakeholders.
- A fantastic communicator, both when advocating for customers internally and advocating for Affirm externally.
- A strong engineering background in web development technologies.
- Bonus: Experience providing solutions to e-commerce or in-store retailers.