Director of Professional Services at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Our merchants come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own specific data and order flows that have to be uniquely assessed. Our Integrations team handles the fast and reliable onboarding of new customers as well as supports the needs of our existing clients by utilizing extensive technical, business and data analytical acumen to help brand-name retailers to improve their eCommerce conversion, increase revenue, and reduce online fraud rates.
We’re looking for a highly motivated tech and business savvy leader to manage a diverse group of talented data integration analysts and integration engineers. This group is responsible for ownership of the end-to-end integration process including designing the client integration flow, supporting new and existing clients with their technical needs, maintaining the health of our client data, building new tools and enhancing infrastructure to improve efficiency.
This individual will tie each of these functions into a cohesive strategy, grasping the reality of our merchants’ technical world and partnering with our internal Product, Dev and Data teams to customize our platform and provide the ideal solutions that will ensure success for our clients and, ultimately, Riskified.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead our technical integration strategy and vision and drive execution through collaboration with Product and R&D teams
- Manage, mentor and coach a global integrations team across New York and Tel Aviv: defining the team’s strategy, goals, KPIs and execution plans
- Ensure the success of our pilots by providing thought leadership on their strategy and execution, and doing what’s necessary to enable your team to succeed
- Provide direct support to strategic clients, as needed
- Demonstrated senior-level management experience that includes managing multiple client facing technical teams in global SaaS B2B companies, leading orgs over 20 people, building new functions to support scale, reorgs
- Minimum of 15 years or more of experience in technical operations and product (e.g., professional services, post-sales, Technical Account Management, integration teams, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience managing at companies with robust integration processes, API an advantage
- Consistent track record of Enterprise client-facing experience
- Experience working with data science, data engineering, or understanding and wrangling raw data sets in any language is preferred
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.