Director of Program Management, Enterprise Systems
The Director of Program Management role is responsible for supporting key Enterprise Systems initiatives and acting as a driver for cross functional programs. As Peloton sets its eyes on transforming the fitness industry, this role will be instrumental in strategy, planning, and execution of programs that will enable business growth through maturing the enterprise stack, automation of core business processes, and enabling rapid geographic expansion.
- Lead the delivery of multiple complex Enterprise Systems programs with planning, including schedule, risk, and resource analysis, and recommendations regarding the alignment, prioritization, and pacing of projects within the overall Enterprise Systems portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying cross team dependencies between Enterprise Systems, engineering, and various business teams in order to execute against key initiatives
- Support the improvement of project management effectiveness of Enterprise Systems projects, including developing/improving processes, tools and templates.
- Continuously identifies and influences the use and maturity of project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Effectively apply IT project program management methodology and enforce project standards across projects and programs.
- Report on key project and program milestones, risks, issues, and variances and manage overall changes in timeline, budget and/or resources to meet the needs of stakeholders, ensuring the use of a defined change control process.
- Implement key Enterprise Systems capabilities related to enterprise technology initiative portfolio governance, workforce planning, strategic partner performance, and performance management
- Encourage collaboration on setting strategy, ensure your team understands and is inspired by the teams strategic direction.
- Minimum 10 years project or program management experience, with at least 8 years of people management experience.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experience with various project management frameworks including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Fast learner and with the ability to develop domain expertise around the area of enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line.
- Proven track record of managing large-scale, complex, cross functional technical initiatives.
- Experience developing process where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.