Director of Project Management at Hyperscience
- Build a world class project management team. Hire, coach and manage top talents.
- Develop and own the Hyperscience project management methodology. Ensure the team is providing a standardized approach to project delivery.
- Receive handoff from Sales and Customer Success of new deals/projects ensuring documentation, information and incidentals are present. The project management team then becomes the owner of that engagement.
- Own the delivery of all items in the Statement of Work (SOW), leveraging resources across the company to make sure the customer experience is top notch and that projects meet client business objectives.
- Ensure that the translation of client business and functional requirements and delivery of solution is performed according to standards and in compliance with contractual obligation.
- Maintain the accuracy of project information within Hyperscience reporting systems and provide status reports on client projects and issues.
- Develop relationships with all key stakeholders at Hyperscience, within and outside the CX organization, to better serve our customers and to ensure that projects are implemented at the highest possible level of quality.
- Demonstrate an effective execution of project reporting.
- Serve as an escalation point for all issues project related.
- Will demonstrate: Leadership Skills, Mentoring Capability, Accountability, Good judgment, Promotion of Hyperscience Project Management Methodologies, An ability to be assertive, Conflict Management.
- 5+ years leading a team of project managers.
- Solid understanding of Professional Services and experienced delivering projects to external customers.
- Expert knowledge of implementation methodologies.
- Experience leading technical projects from start to finish, focusing on value delivery.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of management and clients – written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a high degree of empathy, and the ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- A general understanding of the technologies and architectures used for deploying web-based SaaS and/or on-premise enterprise applications
- Ability to apply risk management strategies appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business field or equivalent amount of experience and education; Master’s preferred
- Knowledge and experience with business automation solutions is considered a plus.
- Desired candidate is someone who thrives in a team-oriented, results-driven, and customer-focused environment, welcomes challenges, embraces change, is creative, can learn fast, and works well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Proven ability to work on concurrent assignments with frequent interruptions and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Exposure to global cultures and diversity.