Director of Systems Integrators at Sisense
LEAD US SYSTEMS INTEGRATIONS & EXTEND OUR CO-SELLING ECOSYSTEM
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Systems Integrator (SI) Leader to join our Cloud Alliances and Partners Sales team. As our US Systems Integration Leader, you will recruit SI partners and onboard them to the Sisense partner Ecosystem. You will also work with our sales team and leadership to accelerate our business.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PARTNER AND CHANNEL TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
The Sisense channel and ecosystem is a critical business objective for the company to grow and accelerate our presence globally. The SI part of our ecosystem is essential for our growth.
This role reports to our VP of Cloud Alliances and Go-to-market Development. She previously spent 4 years as the General Manager of Microsoft Israel, leading all Sales, Marketing, and on-going operations. After 22 years at Microsoft, she joined Sisense to build and drive the Sisense Ecosystem.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll conduct 1:1 meetings with each of your key partner stakeholders. You’ll learn about our partner programs and processes, and understand the needs of sales to recruit the right SIs.
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product and partner programs.
- You will have built relationships with people in the Strategic Partner group, the people in the Sales org, and the relevant people at the Customer Success Partner group.
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs and you’ll create a plan to recruit the right partners/SI based on those needs.
- You will work on the recruiting of at least three Systems Integrators and start the onboarding for the SIs.
- You will introduce the SI to relevant people with the relevant Sisense sales leadership.
- You will start to land the SI partnership with the sales team in targeted geographies.
- You have closed some sales, you have a healthy pipeline generated, and you’re consistently following up on leads coming from SI.
- You will create a case study for the sales team on working with SI.
- You will work with the regional channel manager to land and expand the partnership.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You've led partnerships teams and built successful channel programs with top SI companies.
- You know how to best work with the sales team and have a clear plan to motivate a team of driven salespeople to partner with our SI network.
- You have a proven SI strategy - with Targets and KPIs agreeable with Sales leadership.
- You have countless examples of leading our sales in a better way with partners and you’ve measured them.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.