Director/Senior Director, Data Partnerships, Veeva Data Cloud at Crossix
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Crossix is looking for a Director or Senior Director to join the Veeva Data Cloud team and own relationships with healthcare data suppliers. We are looking for an experienced leader who can independently drive maintain and grow partnerships with healthcare organizations. You will be part of the Veeva Data Cloud team at Crossix and will leverage years of experience to customer success with our data partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing team at Crossix and to help us expand our data partner relationships.
What You'll Do
- Hold ultimate responsibility for customer success with all data partners.
- Deliver data, analytics and other solutions to data partners.
- Grow and strengthen existing data supplier relationships through clear communication, leading QBRs, and driving overall customer success.
- Work cross-functionally within Crossix to manage all steps related to new partner relationships including technology and privacy discussions, opportunity evaluations, and technology deployment.
- Support early engagement with various healthcare organizations
- Recruit and hire a team to service and develop relationships as well as identify new opportunities for collaboration.
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to this unique opportunity.
What You've Done
- At least 15 years’ experience of proven customer success in a sales or service Client services capacity
- Successfully navigated and led teams in a cross-functional and very fast-paced environment
- You have deep knowledge of the health care ecosystem with specific knowledge of healthcare data partners
- Functional knowledge of health care privacy laws, regulations and de-identification methods
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!