Distribution Sr. Associate - New Growth at Harry's
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from the point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team, that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed and flow of it’s supply functions.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Distribution Sr. Associate - New Growth, who will be responsible for the distribution matters for the Harry's branded retail business. This includes ensuring orders are processed at the distribution center, fulfilled and then delivered to the end customer. This person will be responsible for ensuring fulfillment, transportation, and order processing for Retail.
What you will accomplish
- Manage Distribution on all fulfillment and transportation-related customer issues
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, R&D, S&OP, Retail, and Accounting/Finance to ensure fulfillment of orders, including stocking strategy, timing of order processing at DC, and ensuring orders are properly invoiced
- Establish and monitor KPI on operational performance measurement systems such as on time in full delivery and fulfillment cost metrics
- Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to on-time delivery and other individuals/team metrics
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners and drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment and data processing completion
- Collaborate with Retail, Supply Chain and R&D to reduce fulfillment costs
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure quality
- Touch base with Harry's Retail team each week on upcoming orders, risks to orders and priorities
- Ensure Retail team understands when NPIs will be launching and share risks to plan
- Escalate to the Executive team as needed if additional resources are required to mitigate risk to customer deliveries
- Inform the executive team if orders are missed and the root cause of the delivery miss
This should describe you
- You have a Bachelor's degree, in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business
- You have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of related experience
- You are able to travel to our distribution centers, conferences, and large retail customers (up to 10%)
- You have the ability to effectively work in a cross-functional environment within Harry’s and external vendors
- You have experience in ERP systems. (Experience with wholesale EDI processing is a plus!)
- You are expertly able to do business analysis in Excel
- Experience managing an open book cost model a is plus!
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.