Diversity, Equity + Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager at Peloton
Together we go far. Peloton has always been motivated to inspire good in the world by creating an inclusive workplace and community for all.
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform and influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, and our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity and belonging for every Peloton team member.
Peloton is seeking a Diversity, Equity + Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager who will play a critical and operational role in strengthening, building and further executing our DEI strategy across all facets of the employee lifecycle for our Field and Corporate based operations in the US. As a program manager, you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing and implementing initiatives that enrich Peloton's DEI strategy and program, as well as tracking progress. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about DEI and employee engagement, has strong program management and facilitation skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with the DEI program team and People Team to create immediate impact with our team members.
- Contribute to, execute and measure Peloton’s global DEI strategy, including innovative solutions from the central DEI team to enrich Peloton’s company culture
- Promote and drive adoption of equitable practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to key stakeholders, alongside the People Business Partners
- Measure, track, and report on diversity metrics. Gather, analyze and leverage data to identify opportunities for DEI growth in our Field and Corporate based operations.
- Facilitate and deliver DEI-focused workshops and trainings
- Drive awareness, commitment and accountability for leaders across the business with a focus on employee experience and diversity action plans
- Partner with Field and Corporate Leadership to regularly communicate diversity and engagement initiatives, events and progress
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers
- Partner with ERGs to ensure that they have support to run effectively
- Be a consistent voice of diversity and inclusion during key culture moments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- 2+ years experience in a formal DEI position or DEI leadership role
- 5+ years experience in program or project management, HR, Learning & Development, or other relevant experiences
- Experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience with managing company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills across all levels within an organization. Great storytelling skills a plus!
- Experience with facilitating DEI workshops or trainings
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Ability to translate external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Skilled at developing positive collaborative relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.