Electronic Discovery & Litigation Support Analyst at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Security Operations
The Role: Electronic Discovery & Litigation Support Analyst
Gemini is seeking an Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) and Litigation Support Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide project management, guidance and technical expertise for an Enterprise eDiscovery practice and response. This individual will be working alongside internal and external investigators, internal and external counsel, and other entities to ensure compliance with and efficient responses to electronic discovery matters.
- Assist with the execution of an eDiscovery System program (investigators, management, attorneys, paralegals, project managers, etc.)
- Perform complex collections and searches, create workspaces and templates, designs workflows appropriate for data sets, and provides consultative support on best practices
- Coordinate documentation development as deliverables, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), User Guidance.
- Develop eDiscovery workflows for the finding and collection of requested material
- Coordinate reviews and assist with analysis and processing as directed by counsel.
- Actively support improvement of eDiscovery processes
- Ensure the accuracy of data collected, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the eDiscovery or forensics field
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on Electronic Discovery experience in the litigation support technology field
- Understanding of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle
- Experience supporting collection of relevant material and performing complex searches
- Ability to manage multiple high priority items
- Ability to work independently and excel in a high tempo operational environment
- Ability to define and analyze problems, and develop solutions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.