Engagement Manager at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Senior Engagement Director.
- You will understand the clients' goals and how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them.
- You'll execute on our commitments to clients and deliver an amazing product by working with Unqork's teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX, and Information Security.
- Partner with Unqork Delivery leadership to scope work, establish milestones, prioritize activities for all client delivery.
- You will assist Engagement Directors delivering the most complex and creative solutions leveraging the technical knowledge of the Unqork platform.
- Be a lead on client engagements and project manager on all assigned projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope and budget.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Partner with Product, Implementation and Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields.
- Experience directly working and building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers and product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in a technical field.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.