Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: New York, NY
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world. We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The Engagement Manager is a senior consulting role who is responsible for driving customer success. This role partners closely with internal and client teams to optimize and successfully deliver client implementation of Payfone products and services. The Engagement Manager consultatively develops clear solutions to use cases with our proprietary software products. This role supports the internal and external processes that lead to customer acquisition, onboarding, satisfaction, growth, & retention with a focus on connecting customer needs to big data capabilities. The candidate has a strong command of data analytics, business analysis, research design, project management, & consultative solution selling.
As a member of the Sales team, the Engagement Manager is expected to:
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources that support KYC, Fraud, Compliance, SME lending, and other client problems
- Match compelling customer pain points with product capabilities
- Articulate product capabilities, leveraging knowledge of statistical research methods & software systems
- Partner with internal project team(s) to define current and projected work flows that translate business requirements to specifications to be supported using software product(s)
- Train clients in the use of our tools, establish reputation as trusted partner
- Effectively manage projects with varying levels of breadth and depth in support of customer onboarding including data vendor partnerships, compliance/regulatory administration, internal project documentation, documenting technical specifications for engineers
- Use consultative selling to support customer onboarding & account expansion
- Execute cost benefit analysis and financial modeling
- Onsite as needed under direction of client and pod leaders, 40-80% of the time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must Have
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in banking/insurance/consulting
- Solid project management expertise and demonstrated experience
- Strong ability to influence through consultation, especially at varying levels of leadership in global matrix organizations
- Knowledge of research design and cost-benefit analysis
- Polished interpersonal style, strong communication skills, and solid emotional intelligence
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong alignment with core organizational values
- Passionate about data driven business transformation
- Nice to Have
- Business transformation leadership experience
- Degree from Top Tier University
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
HOW YOU'LL GROW
- Put your own mark on the process
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Accelerate team progress with organization, process, and action
- Gain exposure to a company that has more institutional knowledge in emerging “big data” access than perhaps anyone in the market, learn quickly
- Be with a team solving problems and learning
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone. This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.