CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing best practices, and obsessing about exceptional customer experiences. We are seeking an Engagement Manager to help us manage and deliver projects across a variety of business and technical landscapes.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with business development, product, technology, training, and operations teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Leverage formal project management and development methodologies on enterprise level engagements.
- Apply knowledge and experience of project management best practices in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and internal stakeholders, management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams.
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
Who You Are:
- You love working directly with clients, you create and maintain long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer-facing technology.
- 5-plus years Project Management / Engagement Management experience managing enterprise-level projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed.