The Engagement Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring the customer achieves exceptional value through the partnership with ActionIQ. He/she/they is/are responsible for driving forward the day-to-day relationship between ActionIQ and the customer, owning relationships with the customer stakeholders, leading meetings, follow-ups, task delivery, etc. The Engagement Manager is expected to help the customer set ambitious yet realistic business goals and ensure that all internal teams are aligned with these expectations. He/she/they will work closely with all departments within ActionIQ and have direct visibility with the executive team as the relationship owner with the customer.
Engagement Manager will work closely with the Engagement Director to take over ownership of established accounts. He/she/they will have the support of the Engagement Director to help maintain senior relationships at accounts and help push the account forward from a strategic level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact between the customer and all internal teams
- Setting, coordinating, tracking and delivering on commitments to customers
- Contributing to the development, testing, execution and analysis of clients’ marketing strategies and customer programs
- Representing the interests of the customer and advocating for resource allocations to deliver on expected deliverables
- Maintaining strong relationships with the customer’s end user teams, including data, analytics, and marketing teams
- Developing use cases and collecting success stories to expand platform usage and ensure customer success awareness at all levels within customer organization
- Ensuring customer’s enthusiasm with relationship and referenceability of client with prospects
- Coordinating and managing internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily/weekly communication with key contacts
- Ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables to customer and proper expectation management
- Working closely with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to provide feedback on behalf of the customers to help drive the future direction of the software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of consulting/client services/system integrator company required
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience with task management, preferably across multiple work streams in parallel
- Experience working with large datasets, response metrics, trends, and marketing measurement methodologies
- Strong communication, project management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time when back in office
- Preferred locations: New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Dallas metro areas
- Knowledge of SQL or other coding languages (e.g. Python). Note, the Engagement Manager is not expected to write any code, but the knowledge can be very helpful for technical conversations
- Project management experience
Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
Top health insurance benefits
Currently remote with expectation to be back in office Spring 2021.
Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.