In this unique and highly visible role, you will work directly with our Senior Vice President of Product Software, the Senior Leadership Team and the cross functional partners to support the Product Software team, drive business operational processes and enable critical initiatives across the organization. You will assist in driving the engineering operations and planning processes including Headcount, Budget, Hiring and resource allocation.
This lead will be task-oriented and possess strong cross-functional project management skills where you lead and influence to ensure follow-through and measurement. This lead will have a strong understanding of how the Product Software organization works and know how to affect change inside a matrixed environment.
- 5+ years in software engineering or technical program management.
- 2+ years experience managing the budgeting, resource planning, and reconciliation processes for large organizations (150+ Full time employees).
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with modern productivity tools critical (O365, Google Docs, Confluence, etc).
- Strong Database, Spreadsheet, and Reporting skills are also a must (Pivot tables, MS Access, Tableau, and similar).
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Business Analysis.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.