Engineering Program Manager for Accessories
The Product Engineering team at Peloton is responsible for building the products and features that support our subscribed customers. This team is central to both Hardware and Software. We are looking for a Program Manager to help drive process and communication of the Peloton Accessory Product Line. This role is important in creating stream-lined, and thorough processes across Product, Design, Engineering, and other business teams.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Hardware Engineering, Product, Software, and Marketing to create a plan for product development and launch
- Work with factory teams to plan and manage Engineering builds that includes material and factory readiness
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments, mitigate risks, and keep projects on track and within budget
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through inception to delivery
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.