You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering. You will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans.
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program.
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas.
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget. Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership.
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact.
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Five or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle.
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex.
technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.