Enterprise Implementation Manager
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based HR-tech company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time avoiding late fees and payday loans. Many enterprise and midcap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction over the last year - named “Finalist in Next Great HR Technology”, HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE “Best in Show Award” Winner, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors; DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
DailyPay is seeking a bright, organized, and enthusiastic Enterprise Integrations Manager to join our rapidly growing startup in NYC. This individual will be a pivotal member of our Client Success team, supporting the deployment of our strategic B2B/Enterprise organizations. He/she will lead the technical and payroll integration with our new clients. Success in this role will rely on a combination of technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and a healthy obsession with organization.
- Act as the lead project manager to the partner and internally during implementation
- Lead the technical and payroll aspects of integration of enterprise partners onto the DailyPay platform
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure timely and successful deployment of enterprise accounts to market
- Become an expert in our product and train partners on its useIdentify, manage, and mitigate project risks and ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Work closely with the Enterprise Partnership Managers (responsible for the business relationship) to ensure a timely and smooth go-live day
- Work closely with the post-launch Operations team to ensure post-launch client success
- Assist sales reps as the technical expert during final sales calls to help close business
- Analyze and refine the launch processRecord and share new processes with coworkers to expedite learning among the team
- Maintain and consistently update data in company CRM
- Mentor and train new team members
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with demanding, high-stakes enterprise accounts, managing C-level clients, and supporting day-to-day needs to manage these relationships
- Experience in early stage products, markets, and companies preferred
- Familiarity with enterprise payroll processes, time tracking systems, and software (or strong eagerness to learn quickly)
- Passionate about building new systems and processes to create efficiencies
- BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience required
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A problem-solving attitude and strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Project Management or Implementations (experience with SaaS platforms / payroll software a plus)
- Availability to travel as needed
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series B funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
DailyPay provides lunch every day
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description