As Product & Engineering Executive Assistant, you will support the SVP Product and SVP Engineering on key projects and administrative activities.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Manage the SVP Engineering’s calendar including scheduling and prioritizing meetings.
- Manage scheduling of team meetings; collaborate with Executive Coordinator on cross-departmental meeting scheduling.
- Ensure Product and Engineering executives and teams are well prepared for standing meetings.
- Successfully plan and execute team events and group outings.
- Support management and employees with employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage team and companywide access to product and engineering tools.
- Assist user, product and market research programs, and product beta programs, with scheduling, coordination and project tracking.
- Manage projects and track key milestones in project tracking software and tools.
- Synthesize information and polish materials for presentation.
- Attend meetings and take notes as needed.
What you have done and who you are:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Project Manager.
- Works well with team or individually, and has a collaborative nature.
- Positive disposition, self-motivated and high bar for excellence.
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Self-critical and open to feedback on different approaches.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and competency at successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail,anticipates needs.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- Technically savvy with experience using communication tools such as Slack, Zoom, Google enterprise tools and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a corporate environment a plus.