Procore is looking for an Executive Sponsor Program Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you'll focus on building our global program to effectively leverage the Procore leadership team to build and elevate relationships with our top accounts globally.
As an Executive Sponsor Program Manager, you'll work closely with Sales/Customer Success teams and leaders to develop creative strategies to delight and engage our top customers. You’ll also work closely with our Procore leadership team and their support teams to provide impactful engagements.
This role will be part of our Strategic Accounts Marketing team, and can be based out of any of our US office locations or remotely in the US. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage an Executive Sponsorship and Outreach Program for our top accounts globally
- Develop and roll out the new framework around executive engagement
- Build deep relationships and drive alignment with teams that will participate in the program - Executives, Executive Assistants, Accounts Teams, Marketing
- Create ghostwritten content using executives’ voices combined with detailed info about the target account to support program needs
- Collaborate with other programs that leverage Procore Executives, ensuring efficiency and clarity internally and with our customers - (i.e., Executive Briefing Program, Executive Experience Events, Customer Advisory Board)
- Provide informed executive sponsor assignment recommendations that will best support a strategic engagement with the sponsored account
- Define process and execute plan to automate supporting processes and measurement tools
- Decide on an approach to collaborate internally and improve follow-up on customer engagements.
- Understand and communicate the results and drive continuous improvement for the program by utilizing data combined with valuable feedback from Executives and Account teams
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience at a high-tech, SaaS, or B2B company in Marketing or role related to the success of a customer (Sales, Customer Success)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience required
- Ability to engage up and down the organization (including C level) with confidence and poise
- Excellent verbal and written communication, receptive listening skills, and ability to present to different audiences (Executives, Sales, Customer Success, etc.).
- Experience working with Sales and Customer Success organizations
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.