Expansion Associate at Via
As an Expansion Associate, you will launch new Via markets around the world and ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments, while gaining exposure to operations, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making, rigorous project planning, and entrepreneurial approach required to set up Via operations in a new market
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.