As an Expansion Associate, you will launch new Via markets around the world and ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments, while gaining exposure to operations, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making, rigorous project planning, and entrepreneurial approach required to set up Via operations in a new market
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.