Expansion Principal - Partner Cities at Via
As an Expansion Principal for Partner Cities, you'll be responsible for driving the operational and commercial success of Via's partnerships with leading municipalities, transit agencies, and private corporations across the US. The Partner Cities Principal role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, and leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. You’ll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, and an exceptionally creative problem solver.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Via’s revolutionary mobility solution in markets across the country
- Drive ongoing operational execution and own the P&L for local partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Develop positive, long-term relationships with transit partners and key stakeholders, fostering a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic local presence
- Work closely with Via’s General Manager of Partner Cities and the Via operations, marketing, and technology development teams to define, coordinate, and oversee all logistical and technical aspects of service operation
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation and can work effectively with city partners
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you
- A preternatural entrepreneur: you’re excited to build services from the ground up and shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record and prior employment experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.