Facilities and Maintenance Program Manager, Field Operations at Peloton
Facilities and Maintenance Program Manager, Field Operations
- Reporting to Director of Facilities: assist in all Preventative and Corrective maintenance creations and launches
- Oversee the operational workload of the Facilities team ensuring allocated resources are effectively utilized to deliver against agreed project schedules.
- Build scalable program guidelines, processes and procedures
- Play a leading role in the selection of architects, consultants and engineers.
- Ensure that all buildings meet all relevant federal, state and local building codes
- Foster effective relationships and communications with our third party vendors
- Provide weekly recap communications upwards to senior leadership
- Streamline communication flow between internal partners
- Develop and track KPIs in alignment with project flow
- Serve as the point of contact at all stages of the site launch process.
- Use data to improve process for future site launches
- Remain flexible and be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve
- Provide assistance for any new warehouse openings or relocations to help ensure proper physical and systematic set up.
- Challenge existing project processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve department and business objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders capturing key decisions, developing assumptions, identifying and managing all risks and dependencies to safeguard delivery.
- Define, monitor and control allocated project resources, maintaining financial and progress forecasting to ensure projects are delivered per schedule and within budget.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with consultants, landlord representatives, cross-functional departments, and the business teams to ensure project goals and requirements are clearly defined and communicated to all parties, as appropriate.
- Lead and manage the efforts of hired consultants, vendors, and key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines
- At least two years of facilities management experience
- At least three years of project management experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent organization and communication skills
- An interest in analytics and data-driven decision making
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable learning new software systems/platforms
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce…)
- Work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.