Field Enablement Manager
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Field Enablement Manager, you’ll be responsible for directly supporting the sales and account management teams at Collibra through training and field coaching. You’ll spend time with sellers, SDRs, account managers, and roles around Collibra to understand and document their challenges and requirements. From there, you’ll work with leaders from across the company to create compelling Enablement programs with support from your teammates responsible for program management and content creation. You’ll serve as a trainer to lead compelling training sessions that teach complex skills and break down complicated topics into digestible pieces. In addition, you’ll set up a regular cadence of leading key onboarding sessions on a monthly basis for Collibra new hires.
A day in the life of a Field Enablement Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director, Field Enablement, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Understanding the Collibra product set, value prop, sales motion, and customer success approach
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the company’s go to market motion
- Lead dynamic and compelling onboarding sessions for new hires
- Diagnose key issues in the field from both individual contributors and leaders
- Work cross-functionally to create compelling Enablement programs
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record (or a whole lot of hussle)
- 3-5+ years in a sales, sales development, account management or related role in a high growth tech company
- Enablement or sales training experience preferred
- Strong public speaking skills and a desire to communicate effectively to diverse audiences with different needs and learning styles
- Passion for breaking down complex ideas into manageable pieces
- Intense curiosity and no fear of learning something new that you know nothing about
- Deep-seated desire to replace long PowerPoint-filled lectures into engaging and interactive experiences
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package