Field Placement Lead | Noodle Partners at Noodle
About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
The Field Placement Lead (FPL) is responsible for executing a complex placement process and managing a placement team to ensure quality on-time placements for online graduate students. The FPL reports to the Director of Field Placement at Noodle Partners. The position can be located anywhere in the US, and travel is expected periodically to partner campuses, provider training/meetings in Los Angeles, and to the Noodle Partners office in New York.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage provider’s expectations to ensure placement coordinators meet and exceed metrics and quality measures
- Manages site development pipeline
- Ensures placement goals and deadlines are met
- Use data to improve process and team’s output
- Develop and maintain placement training materials
- Train and develop placement coordinators
- Develop and execute strategies for efficiencies while maintaining end-user satisfaction
- Ensures quality control throughout the placement process by managing placement coordinators' productivity, weekly check-ins, etc.
- Collaborate with Student Affairs and Enrollment teams on student status and updates
- Collaborate with university counterparts on developing process, communication, and troubleshooting difficult placements
- Support university counterpart with webinars and other activities related to program launch
- Work with university counterparts to execute affiliation agreements
- Work closely with Noodle Partner product manager in developing, improving, and maintaining Noodle Placement Tool (proprietary technology)
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on placement progress and challenges
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3-5 years experience in higher education or related field
- Extensive experience managing people and process from start to finish in a fast-paced, student-focused environment
- Good track record of meeting aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience working with multiple departments, providers and/or clients
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for education, especially online education
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.