Field Testing Associate Program Manager at Peloton
Field Testing Associate Program Manager
Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Associate Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers and QA team working on the connected devices that are shaping our current and next-generation products.
The Field Testing Associate Program Manager is responsible for understanding and troubleshooting issues from the perspective of the member and detecting trends across all forms of feedback. This requires working with external vendors and supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Coordinate all Field Testing Support efforts for a given project. This includes, but is not limited to: reading and understanding the POR, communicating support requirements to other team members, helping to identify trends across all feedback types, and work directly with Field Testing Program Manager on project status and progress
- Coordinate the tester feedback of large-scale tests containing up to three hundred participants
- Provide direct support to Peloton test participants through thoughtful and precise communication and thorough troubleshooting practices. Maintains friendly and helpful demeanor with testers at all times.
- Coordinate with internal & external test participants and Peloton stakeholders as appropriate on the resolution of issues. Proactive in seeking assistance from other team members and stakeholders as required.
- Review and analyze various forms of feedback including, but not limited to: Surveys, bug reports, and suggestion reports. Prepare daily and weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals
- Able to translate technical issues into high-level examples of customer-impacting issues or situations
- Ability to learn new skills and quickly absorb and interpret new information, products, and features from the perspective of the customer
- Support the various needs of your Field Testing Program Manager
- 1-3 years of experience working in a QA or technical customer support environment, including experience working directly with the product and/or engineering team
- 1-3 years of experience in a CE company supporting new product launching & providing technical support executing in a fast-paced environment
- Experience balancing new projects while executing active projects by effectively managing priorities.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Excellent team player with high emotional intelligence and active listening skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills: must be able to set priorities, develop work schedules, and monitor progress towards goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision-making.
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps and the usual Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Jira/Confluence and Centercode experience a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.