Field Testing Program Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers and QA personnel working on the connected devices that are shaping our current and next generation products.
The Field Testing Program Manager is responsible for supporting the team that determines how consumers react to new and modified products, product features, and product concepts. This requires working with external vendors and supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Define project scope, project plan, projects scheduled activities and document the plan for meetings and reporting purposes.
- Schedule, manage and conduct meetings to review open items and progress of the projects.
- Tracking and internally reporting the test status and inquiries of testers.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives.
- Collaborate and facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Prepare weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals and overall program success.
- Set and meet commitments. Create feedback plans and provide regular status updates communicating progress towards commitments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple geographical locations and time zones.
- 3+ years experience coordinating beta test projects and resources as part of a product/tech company, agency, or research consultancy.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps and the usual Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Jira/Confluence and Centercode experience a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.