Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's mission. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The Global Alliance Manager will recruit, develop and lead global technology alliance partnerships to drive incremental revenue. The Global Alliance Manager will develop, maintain and execute business plans with key metrics focused on revenue results from the partnerships - including strategy and actions to drive revenue growth through go-to-market initiatives, technology integrations and innovation solution offerings. The Global Alliance Manager will lead all aspects of relationship management between the partner and UiPath, to include ensuring executive sponsors are established by both organizations and that regular and relevant contact is performed to review business performance of the partnership. Prior experience working with senior management of technology partners with a focus on selling and delivering complementary solutions and/or services is highly desirable.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Recruit, develop and lead global technology alliance partnerships to drive incremental revenue
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Creation and successful execution of annual business plans with participation from your alliance partners and relevant individuals from UiPath sales, marketing, product and business development leadership
- Creation and successful execution of go-to-market (GTM) plan to develop compelling and unique solution offerings powered by UiPath - with marketing activities to create awareness and demand, and enablement activities to build competency to sell, service and support solutions to mutual customers
- Creation and successful execution of relationship plans to ensure executive sponsors are established by both organization and that regular and relevant contact is performed to review business performance of the partnership
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress and successful execution of the business, GTM and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities
- Work with UiPath sales and marketing teams to align and communicate the sales and marketing motion for each technology partner
- Manage the technology partners deal registration, pipeline and forecast to ensure alignment and collaboration with UiPath sales
- Ability to travel to meet with technology partners and execute on business plans
What you will bring:
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM with technology partners
- Experience working with senior management teams of technology partners with a focus on selling and delivering complementary solutions and/or services
- Strong ability to engage, motivate and manage technology partners
- Strong ability to present unique business value provided by our solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- A strong communicator and presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Resilience, self-driven, results orientation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or technical field of study
- MBA preferred
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.