About Eden Health
Eden Health’s mission is to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Millions of people do not get the care they need because the current experience is too cumbersome, inaccessible, or ineffective. We’re building new technologies and innovations to create a patient-centered healthcare experience.
Eden Health is looking for a seasoned technical program manager that can help us build a world class technology development organization. TPM’s partner with multi-disciplinary teams to drive planning, execution and delivery of features. TPM’s constantly strive for and model executional excellence, bring clarity to ambiguity, and act as simplifiers and enablers. TPM’s deliver impact through design, implementation, and ownership of processes, tools and mechanisms that help our teams succeed.
What you will be doing
As a Group Technical Program Manager, you will be an individual contributor on our most strategic projects while hiring a team around you to scale the function across all technology programs. Eden Health is a fast growing company and the ideal candidate will be able to help the organization navigate ambiguity and uncertainty to meet business outcomes.
What success looks like
- Lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Hire, manage, and develop a technical program management team from the ground up
- Partner with product, engineering, and product design to drive implementation from conception to launch
- Design and implement best practices and processes that enable teams to move quickly and efficiently
- Continuously create and maintain clarity in program roadmaps, status, risks, and mitigation plans
- Lead across program verticals to identify constraints, dependencies, issues
- Help create and foster a team culture of executional excellence and high product quality
- Capture and analyze signals across multiple programs and translate them into actions
What you will bring
- 5+ years of program management experience in software development
- Experience shipping multiple complex software programs or features simultaneously
- Knowledge of software development best practices and frameworks
- Expertise in building and managing relationships across teams, disciplines, and stakeholders
- Experience in leading and influencing others
- The ability to learn healthcare regulation and apply them quickly. Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Be an excellent communicator. You are especially skilled in making complex ideas simple to understand
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]