GTM Programs Manager at Celonis
Growth Programs is the team within the COO organisation that incubates and executes strategic GTM initiatives to accelerate time to revenue. We define, build, enable, execute and monitor programs. We own initiatives to strategically drive growth as part of the GTM organization, anticipating challenges, identifying pain points and connecting expertise.
We are looking for a GTM Programs Manager with sales and operational experience to join a team of skilled builders working to make hyper-growth viable.
The GTM Programs Manager will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross-functionally with Sales Strategy, Analytics, Enablement and other functions within or outside the GTM organization. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is comfortable with complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritizing technology solutions to meet business problems, and is comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders. The role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the business end of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results. The role will analyze issues such as sales and financial forecasting to maximize growth. The GTM Programs Manager reports to the Director of Growth Programs who is based out of the GTM hub in Madrid, Spain.
- Design programs and strategies based on broadly defined business objectives
- Identify initiatives and prepare proposals that drive growth within the GTM organization
- Operationalize both types of initiatives driving from conception to successful implementation
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
- Build, maintain, update and optimize dashboards to monitor programs
- Build C-level presentations and prepare all required documents and materials for executive-level communications
- 7+ years of experience in designing sales programs and go-to-market strategies
- 3+ years of experience in working in a global team (virtual and multi location)
- Strong sales acumen. Knowledge of effective enterprise sales strategies
- Experience designing revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs
- Highly skilled in Salesforce reporting and Google Sheets / Excel
- Experience drawing actionable insights from data sets in their most common forms
- Exceptional communication skills and delivery of executive level presentations
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .