GTM Project Manager Lead at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a GTM Project Manager Lead, reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. In this role, you will develop our global GTM alignment strategy to enable transformation, partnering closely with cross-functional leadership across Revenue and the business as needed, ensuring alignment in our goals and growth. You will be responsible for driving positive outcomes across our GTM teams, including Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Revenue Ops and Account Management, making sure we are operating as a unified team.
This position calls for a balance of leadership, influence skills, and a customer centric-focused individual with a passion for driving change and taking on big challenges across the organization. This role will be responsible for developing and driving high-value programs and operations to drive consistency and growth. It requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, big-picture critical thinking, and the ability to work in a fast-moving, high-growth environment.What You'll Be Doing
- Provide strategic thought leadership
- Develop and execute organization’s rhythm of business (ROB) focused on clear outcomes
- Lead and execute key strategic initiatives and facilitate business execution
- Develop and enforce organizational standard business processes and policies
- Represent the business in key stakeholder and cross-group meetings
- Build and execute holistic strategies for transformation and change management
- Work in close partnership with Sales and Marketing leaders to establish and align shared priorities and roadmaps, and achieve their goals
- Utilize tools such as Tableau and Salesforce to gather data-driven insights and drive decision-making
- Implement a rhythm of connection and communication across the entire organization
- Develop and cultivate cross organizational stakeholder relationships to amplify alignment and unification (i.e., marketing, sales)
- Develop, implement, and manage efficient processes for identifying and prioritizing business transformation initiatives needed to upscale the organization
- 7+ years experience managing and successfully delivering complex change management programs in technology organizations
- 10+ years experience in consulting, operations management, transformation, or process improvement
- Experience in designing/driving complex projects/programs to achieve set objectives and ROI targets
- Proven experience leading projects from strategy to execution
- Proven ability to build and manage working relationships within a matrixed environment with a positive attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines and must be flexible, thriving in ambiguity and uncertainty
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.