Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
We are looking for someone to build out our partnership’s function. Given the broad and entangled ecosystem of technology and service providers in MarTech, this is an outstanding opportunity to drive a critical piece of the puzzle for Simon. The person in this role will own both the strategy of the function as well as its execution, and be on the front lines finding ways to drive value for Simon, our customers, and our partners.
This position will be a challenge, and require both sales and technical skill sets. Success will be working across our partner network to drive revenue via net-new sale opportunity & use-case driven incrementality. You will need to be value-oriented and solution-driven. This position is inherently collaborative, and requires coordination across the organization to facilitate successful partnership outcomes.What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the leadership team to set functional priorities, strategy, critical metrics, and tracking infrastructure
- Build target list of partners across each category
- Own outreach, conversations, and outcomes with target partners
- Evangelize and educate both our technology and our partners’ technologies/services
- Lead Gen: Work across the partner base to source net-new client opportunities
- Product Value Enhancement: Work alongside our product team to source and find opportunities to enhance the value of Simon through combined use-cases.
- Service Augmentation: Own relationships and strategy behind the adoption and proliferation of service providers working alongside Simon’s core technology.
- Market Intelligence: Ensure you’re gathering findings from the market and socializing those findings across the org.
- Partnership Co-Sales: Identify and support co-sale opportunities with key partners, with an eye towards generalizing approaches and driving topline revenue.
- Embed partnership priorities across the business, and work cross-functionally to ensure successful partnership outcomes.
- 5-8 years total experience across technology, solutioning, sales, or strategy
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Technology
- 2+ years working with clients and/or prospects
- Solid sales & presentation fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact across all levels of an organization
- Technologically fluent; can quickly come to speed on technology interfaces and integrations
- Self starter
- Steadfast ability to prioritize
- Bonus: Experience directly in a partnerships role
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.